VAL DI FIEMME
The Val di Fiemme is one of the main Dolomites valleys and is located on the eastern side of Trentino.
Val di Fiemme with Val di Fassa and Cembra, is the catchment of the Avisio Stream, a left tributary of the Adige River.
To delimit this area there’s the famous Lagorai Mountain Chain, the Pale di San Martino and the Latemar Mountain Group.
The whole Val di Fiemme is a real park made up of vast woods, farmed respecting nature. The quality of the air and of the climate are positively influenced by the attention paid at the woods.
SURROUNDINGS IN WINTER
The Alpe Lusia Ski area offers many ski lifts on 26 km of ski slopes, alongside mountain chalets, snowparks and other services for guests.
PANEVEGGIO NATURE PARK PALE DI SAN MARTINO
The Paneveggio Nature Park Pale di San Martino is situated in the most easterly portion of Trentino (Eastern Trentino Dolomites ) and lies between the Cismon, Vanoi and Travignolo streams, including Val Venegia, the Paneveggio Forest, a good part of the Pale di San Martino, the eastern end of the Lagorai Mountain Chain and a part of the Lusia – Cima Bocche chain, these are Sites of Community Importance and Special Protection Areas in the “Natura 2000” European Network.
The extraordinary Pale di San Martino Group is one of the nine Dolomites serial property included by UNESCO on the World Heritage List.
The Natural Park is a very large protected area and includes many walking paths suitable for everyone, such as the Walk in the Violins’ Forest where you can see and admire the Norway spruce and its very precious wood. The undergrowth is marvelous and don’t be afraid to cross the suspension bridge. Don’t forget to go near to deers, they are now used to mankind and wait for you to give them carrots, which they love.
The nature is beautiful therefore it has to be respected. .
SURROUNDINGS IN ANY SEASON
BELLAMONTE MOTORCYCLE TOUR OF HOTEL STELLA ALPINA
We scheduled six fantastic motorbike rides for two wheels lovers.
GRANPA GUSTAVO’S ETHNOGRAFIC MUSEUM
A visit to the incredible collection of farming tools and ancient objects kept in an old tabià (barn) is a must in Bellamonte: the Museum of Granpa Gustavo, situated next to our hotel.
TRENTINO & FIEMME-MOTION GUEST CARD
the “tourist tax” becomes a “tourist card”: € 2,00 per night for the environment and for You.
The “green” vacation is cheaper. Val di Fiemme has transformed the tourist tax into an eco-business for the tourist and the environment/strong>.
By paying € 2.00 per night, the guest receives a tangible, immediate award with valuable services. You can travel free of charge on trains, buses and shuttles. Free of charge also guided hikes, spectacular tales, guided bike tours, museums and castles.
The Trentino & FiemmEMotion Guest Card helps the environment with a cost of € 2.00 * per night.
*The tourist tax of € 2.00 per person per night must be paid at the accommodation facility in addition to the price of the booked holiday, children 14 years old and over, maximum 10 nights of stay. The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card. Guests staying in private apartments do not have to pay the tourist tax.
To understand its value just scroll through the list of free services included in the Card:
– Mobility around the whole Trentino, with Trentino Trasporti buses, trains and shuttles in the Val di Fiemme villages and on-call services
– Animation for families and Spectacular Tales in the Marvellous Places of Fiemme
– Entrance to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità, to the Geological Museum of the Dolomites, to the Paneveggio Nature Park Pale di San Martino
– Excursions with alpine guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided tours with wine tasting in the wine cellars of the Val di Cembra, sewing classes
– Free admissions to the Muse of Trento, the Mart of Rovereto and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historical and cultural sites of the province
– Up to 30% discounts on rafting, biking, e-bike, swimming pools, the Astronomical Observatory and the Planetarium of Tesero, trekking with the llama, on wellness centers and on the ticket for the playground in Lavazè Pass. Benefits and discounts in alpine cottages, chalets, restaurants and 0-km producers.